The product Hands Of Victory is a competitive, free to play game available both as a web-based game and as a mobile game. As such the game requires user registration and collection of both user generated information and service generated information directed to user(s) in order to provide access to all functionality the app offers. The organisation behind the product is located in EU and targets customers inside as well as outside the EU. Thus the information collected in relation to the HandsOfVictory application from and in direct connection to the registered users falls under the rules as defined by GDPR.
• Users registration data, including but not limited to name, residence, email, phone-nr, nationality, consent, date information around account creation updates and logins.
• Users game progress, results, character selection, historical game information.
•User events. Hands Of Victory keeps track of some of the events generated by the users, such as login/logout in the app, seating in a game lobby, played game & the result, this in order to display user activity in the app/on the site and for future feature development.
• Google Analytics - Tracking of usage data for the site. Uses device identification such as ip, cookies and similar to track usage data. No internally stored data is shared with Google Analytics. Google Analytics complies to GDPR policies - Google Analytics GDPR info.
• MailChimp/Mandrill -
A. Transactional emails generated locally and sent through Mandrill, these are sent to users on events like registration confirmation to game and in some game events. Is controlled by accepting or not accepting mails at registration. Users registererd email is used and statistics of mails sent are kept with Mandrill.
B. Marketing emails sent to update users who signed up as interested on events such as beta testing and similar. Is controlled by accepting or not accepting mails at registration.
MailChimp/Mandrill complies to GDPR's data transfer policies under the Privacy Shield Certification - MailChimp/Mandrill legal info.
• ZenDesk - Customer support tool. Saves the contact information you as a customer enters in order for us to aid you with support. Currently Name and email as entered by you the customer together with whatever information is shared visa support tickets. Zendesk complies to GDPR - Zendesk legal info .
• Internally at HandsOfVictory we manually process various exported data to generate various types of Business Intelligence (BI) datasets. These are:
- Key Point Indicators (KPI) around games and customers which are only numbers, ex nr of registered the last 24 hours, games played the last 24 hours etc. Usage data exported from the database will in some cases be processed as part of financial reports etc.
• Google Analytics - Tracking data is processed by Google Analytics in order to present various types of compilations, summaries and similar around the usage of the applicaiton and performance of various marketing efforts.
• The email marketing platforms Mandrill and MailChimp measures email performance such as bounces, opened/not opened and similar, As part of the services it compiles this data into statistics and makes it available for HandsOfVictory.
• The Support tool ZenDesk tracks users support tickets and creates stats on throughput, volumes and similar. As part of the services it compiles this data into statistics and makes it available for HandsOfVictory.
- Any registered user can at any time get access to the majority of his or hers core data inside the app, be it user information, stats such as played games and their outcomes and similar.
- In addition, any user can at any time contact Hands Of Victory and request a complete dump of his or hers personal data. This is then extracted from the database and delivered as a .zip file containing multiple datasets as .csv formatted files. This to enable the user to directly open and inspect them in applications such as excel or similar.
All the users data stored at the third party services such as Google Analytics, Mandrill, MailChimp is extracted separately and added to the zip before delivery to the user.
- To get an export of all the stored data, the user will need to identify him/herself through proper identification before an export of user data is allowed to be performed.
- Per the same principles as customer access to the full dataset stored around him, the registered customer can also request a full purge of his personal data from the Hands Of Victory systems.
- The user will need to identify him/herself through proper identification before a purge of the users data is allowed to be performed.
- In the event where such a properly authenticated request comes in, the data is first exported and sent to the user. After that all that data is permanently deleted from our systems through preset procedures in code triggered from the admin panel, and in the database where all data tied to the specific users id is deleted.
- Users data stored in Google Analytics, MailChimp/Mandrill and ZenDesk will be exported and deleted according to the procedures available per service as part of the deletion request.
Data stored directly in Hands Of Victory systems can be exported and deleted within a short period of time. Time frame to retrieve/delete data stored on the customer in third party systems is dependant on the processing time guaranteed by the third party service provider.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.